Using our newest PRO flavor release - Blueberry Muffin - we've created a tasty little cheesecake full of flavor and fresh blueberries while packing it full of 16g of protein per muffin, making it the perfect healthy dessert.
Ingredients - Crust:
- 3 sheets (45g) graham crackers, crushed
- 2 T. (28g) light butter, melted
Ingredients - Filling:
- 4 oz.(112g) fat free cream cheese, softened
- 50g non-fat vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 T. no calorie sweetener
- 1egg white(about 30g if using liquid egg whites)
- 1/2 tsp.vanilla extract dash of salt
- 1 scoop (33g) Core Nutritionals PRO blueberry muffin
- 1/4 cup (45g) fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a food processor, crush graham crackers until they are fine crumbs. (Alternatively, place crumbs in a zip lock bag and crush with a rolling pin). Melt butter in microwave on 30 second bursts at 50% power. Mix crumbs and butter until crumbly.
- Lightly spray 4 muffin tins with non-stick spray. Measure out 18g crumbs and press into the bottom of muffin tins, using the bottom of a glass to press into tins. Continue until all four tins have crust. Place tin in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine softened greek yogurt and greek yogurt until smooth. Stir in no calorie sweetener. Add liquid ingredients -egg white and vanilla extract. Stir in salt and protein powder until no lumps remain. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon out 67g batter and place in each of the four muffin tins on top of the crust.
- Smooth out the tops. Bake for 10-12 minutes until set and edges are lightly brown. Cooling pan and carefully using a knife to run around the edges to release cheesecakes. Cool on wire rack then place in refrigerator for up to 3 days
Serving size = 1 cheesecake
153calories,16g Protein, 12g Carbohydrates, 4g Fat
Recipe makes 4 cheesecakes
Download this Recipe