It's time for another Crush It Cafe recipe! Try out this super easy home-made protein ball recipe. While these don't quite compare to Core BALLS (get yours using this link) these protein balls are a quick and easy recipe for whenever you run out of our BALLZ!
For a quick review of the ingredients and directions, scroll down and watch the short video near the bottom of the page. Otherwise, continue reading from here for a more detailed look including step-by-step instructions and a breakdown of the ingredient list.
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 ½ cups oats
- 2 scoops of Core Vanilla Cake ISO
- ½ cup M&Ms
- ¼ cup miniature chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp honey
1. In a large bowl, combine the oats, protein powder, M&Ms and chocolate chips, Mix until combined.
2. Add in peanut butter and honey. Using a wooden spoon or plastic spatula, combine mixture together.
3. Using your hands, shape into balls about 1” in size. Place on a plate or into a Tupperware type container.
4. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Serving size = 1 ball
200 calories, 4g Protein, 9g Carbohydrates, 4g Fat
*makes 24 serving*
**Might need to use quick oats for a more binding texture**
***Might need additional peanut butter or honey to be able to shape the mixture into balls. If needed, spray hands with cooking
spray to help assemble the balls***
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can find it in the future and subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss any future recipes!