Get ready to wow everyone at your next get together! This protein packed snack is not only healthy and packed with nutrients, it’s also delicious and tastes just like cookie dough! Making this healthy recipe is quick and easy, it should require no more than 10 minutes!
For a quick review of the ingredients and directions, scroll down and watch the short video near the bottom of the page. Otherwise, continue reading from here for a more detailed look including step-by-step instructions and a breakdown of the ingredient list.
15oz (1 can) canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 30g oats
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or peanut butter work great)
- A splash of milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Drain and rinse canned chickpeas.
2. Add all ingredients (apart from the chocolate chips) to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add more milk if the dough is too dry or add more oats if it gets too moist.
3. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine. Enjoy!
*If you prefer a smoother and creamier texture, peel the chickpeas*
Serving size = 1/3 of a cup of dip
135 calories, 9g Protein, 17g Carbohydrates, 3.5g Fat
*makes approximately 6 servings*
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can find it in the future and subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss any future recipes!