Who knew you could make your own gummy bears at home?! These gummy bears make the perfect snack, taste great and are super easy to make, so why not try them out for yourself? And, since they're packed with collagen, they're good for your hair, skin and nails too!
For a quick review of the ingredients and directions, scroll down and watch the short video near the bottom of the page. Otherwise, continue reading from here for a more detailed look including step-by-step instructions and a breakdown of the ingredient list.
8ooz boiling water
8g flavored powdered gelatin
- 2 scoops collagen powder
1. Add water to a medium sized bowl.
2. Whisk together gelatin and collagen powders until both are well dissolved.
3. Spray bear molds with nonstick cooking spray to coat with a thin layer of oil
4. Pour the gelatin mixture into the cavities.
5. Place the molds in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
6. Once fully set, carefully push the sides away from the edges and towards the center to pull the bears out of the molds. Enjoy!
*Gelatin powder works better than gelatin mix for more sturdy bears*
20 calories, 4g Protein, 0g Carbohydrates, 0g Fat
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can find it in the future and subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss any future recipes!