Got some leftover treats from Halloween? Here's a super fun, no-bake dessert idea for your next fall get together! This classic treat with a twist is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. The crisp cereal gives each bite a crunchy texture, which pairs perfectly with the ooey-gooey, buttery fluff from the marshmallows.
For a quick review of the ingredients and directions, scroll down and watch the short video near the bottom of the page. Otherwise, continue reading from here for a more detailed look including step-by-step instructions and a breakdown of the ingredient list.
1. Line your baking pan with non-stick foil. Set aside.
2. Spray a large bowl with cooking spray, add the cereal, and set aside.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, place the marshmallows and butter. Heat on high for one minute. Stir well, using the residual heat to fully melt the butter and marshmallows. The mixture should be smooth. Add in the protein powder and stir until combined.
4. Pour the mixture over the cereal and stir until the cereal is well-coated.
5. Transfer to the baking pan and use a greased spatula or fingers to create the outer, yellow ring.
1. Follow the instructions above, microwaving the marshmallows and butter for 45 seconds, and tint with orange food coloring to desired shade
1. Repeat the process from above, microwaving the marshmallows and butter for 30 seconds.
2. Let cool a couple hours. Remove the treats from the pan and cut into 8 slices. Enjoy!
Serving size = 1 square
205 calories, 5g Protein, 37g Carbohydrates, 3.5g Fat
*makes approximately 8 servings*
Remember to stay tuned for our upcoming blog posts, where we'll delve into the science behind these bars, discuss the importance of balanced nutrition, and provide expert tips and tricks to optimize your fitness routine. Get ready to elevate your fitness game with our milk and cereal bars – the ultimate fusion of convenience, flavor, and nutrition!