Got some leftover treats from Halloween? Here's a super fun, no-bake dessert idea for your next fall get together! This classic treat with a twist is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. The crisp cereal gives each bite a crunchy texture, which pairs perfectly with the ooey-gooey, buttery fluff from the marshmallows.
For a quick review of the ingredients and directions, scroll down and watch the short video near the bottom of the page. Otherwise, continue reading from here for a more detailed look including step-by-step instructions and a breakdown of the ingredient list.
1. Line your baking pan with non-stick foil. Set aside.
2. Spray a large bowl with cooking spray, add the cereal, and set aside.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, place the marshmallows and butter. Heat on high for one minute. Stir well, using the residual heat to fully melt the butter and marshmallows. The mixture should be smooth. Add in the protein powder and stir until combined.
4. Pour the mixture over the cereal and stir until the cereal is well-coated.
5. Transfer to the baking pan and use a greased spatula or fingers to create the outer, yellow ring.
1. Follow the instructions above, microwaving the marshmallows and butter for 45 seconds, and tint with orange food coloring to desired shade
1. Repeat the process from above, microwaving the marshmallows and butter for 30 seconds.
2. Let cool a couple hours. Remove the treats from the pan and cut into 8 slices. Enjoy!
Serving size = 1 square
205 calories, 5g Protein, 37g Carbohydrates, 3.5g Fat
*makes approximately 8 servings*
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can find it in the future and subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss any future recipes!