Try out this super festive, easy, and delicious mini protein strawberry cheesecake recipe. Each mini cake is jam packed with protein and loads of flavor. The crunchy graham cracker crust pairs perfectly with the rich and creamy strawberry cheesecake filling. Topped with berries and whipped cream, this gives this cheesecakes a sweet and tangy finish. A perfect treat to satisfy anyone’s dessert craving!
For a quick review of the ingredients and directions, scroll down and watch the short video near the bottom of the page. Otherwise, continue reading from here for a more detailed look including step-by-step instructions and a breakdown of the ingredient list.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup lowfat, plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon stevia
- 1/2 cup egg whites
1 scoop Core Nutritionals Strawberry Shortcake ISO
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, blend yogurt, vanilla, stevia, cream cheese, and egg whites.
3. Stir in protein powder.
4. Pour cream cheese mixture into mini pie crusts.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
6. Allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-30 minutes.
7. Top with cool whip and fruit (optional).
Serving size = 1 mini cheesecake w/o toppings
103 calories, 13g Protein, 6.6g Carbohydrates, 1.6g Fat
*makes approximately 6 servings*
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can find it in the future and subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss any future recipes!