It's time for another Crush It Café recipe! These rice cakes have gone viral and we can see why! We added a punch of protein to make these a perfect pre workout or snack any time of day.
To get baking, continue reading from here for a detailed look including step-by-step instructions and a breakdown of the ingredient list.
- 2 plain rice cakes
- 15g Core VEGAN Peanut Butter Pie protein
- 28g milk chocolate chips
- 40g strawberries
- A sprinkle of coarse salt
1.Mix VEGAN protein with water to create a thick batter like consistency
2. Spread over rice cakes.
3. Add layer of strawberries.
4. Melt chocolate chips (add a splash of almond milk to thin if needed) and spoon over top.
5. Sprinkle with salt and freeze for 10-15 minutes until chocolate is solid.
Serving size = 2 rice cakes: 34c/9f/15p
153 calories, 15g Protein, 34g Carbohydrates, 9g Fat
*makes 1 servings*
Recipe created by Emily Interwicz.
Emily became a Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete after 3 years of being an Ambassador and living the Crush It Lifestyle. She owns E.L. Fit - an online fitness and nutrition coaching business where she helps others on the path to living their best and healthiest lives. She also competes in both the NPC and NANBF as a natural bikini athlete