Title: Warehouse Associate
Reports to: Director of Operations
Core Nutritionals is a global dietary supplement brand established in 2005 with headquarters located in North Carolina.
The following provides a detailed description for the position of Warehouse Team Member. Actual duties performed may vary slightly. The Warehouse Team Member will be responsible for packing orders and station cleanliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to the Warehouse policies and procedures.
- Pack and ship orders in accordance with operating procedures.
- Receive new product as it arrives, taking an accurate inventory of product.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the warehouse. Not limited to: Clean racks, baskets, carts, packing area, bathroom and floor as directed by the manager.
- Must maintain a professional and courteous relationship with customers and co-workers.
- Protect and maintain company assets and resources, including inventory, fixtures, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have positive attitude and be able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Possess good leadership qualities.
- Possess strong motivational, communication, team building and training skills.
- Be self-motivated and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to take direction and adhere to Company polices.
- Must willing to learn and adhere to new systems as continual growth arises.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and holidays
Required Experience, Education and Certifications
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Higher Level of Education is not required but will separate applicant from those without as well as a higher hourly and/or salary rate
- Forklift Certification not required but will separate applicant from those without certification.
- Position offers a competitive hourly rate.
- Employee discounts on all supplements.
- Raises and bonuses are based on owner’s discretion and performance.
- Pay rate based on qualifications and experience.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
To apply for this position, please send an email with contact information and resume to email@example.com