Protein cheesecakes are the ultimate dessert for a macro friendly treat that packs the protein without all the fat. Inspired by the Oreo cookie, Core PRO cookies and cream gives the perfect flavor to these cheesecakes. Mini in size, but big in flavor, they won’t disappoint!
- 4 full (62g) graham cracker sheets
- 2 T. (28g) light butter, melted
- 2 oz. (56g) light cream cheese, at room temp
- ¼ cup (62g) light/part skim, ricotta cheese
- 23g (1 ½ T.) liquid egg whites
- 2 T. no calorie sweetener
- 1 scoop (32g) Cookies and Cream Core PRO
- 1 oreo, crushed
Using a food processor, pulse graham crackers until finely chopped. In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Evenly distribute crumbs into 9 tins and press into the bottom. Using a mixer, beat cream cheese, ricotta and sweetener until smooth. Add egg whites and protein powder then mix. Fold in crushed oreo. Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of graham cracker crumbs. Bake for 8-10 minutes until just set. Let cool and store in refrigerator. (Cottage cheese can be substituted for the ricotta cheese, but macros may vary).
- Serving Size: 1 mini cheesecake
- Servings: 9
- 88 calories
- 4g Fat
- 8g Carbohydrate
- 5g Protein