It's time for another Crush It Cafe recipe. Just because you're living a healthy lifestyle and watching your macros, doesn't mean you need to skimp on a delicious dessert!
What you'll find below is a healthier alternative to traditional Tiramisu recipes, one that is both delicious and nutritious, yet packed with additional protein!
To get baking, continue reading from here for a detailed look including step-by-step instructions and a breakdown of the ingredient list.
- 1 plain rice cake
- 60g fage 0% plain greek yogurt
- 17g (1/2 scoop) Core Chocolate Mocha PRO
- 2g white chocolate sugar free jello pudding mix
- 1 cup cooled coffee
- Pinch of cocoa powder
- Stevia to taste
1. Mix together greek yogurt, protein powder, pudding mix + stevia. add water until you have a thick custard like consistency
2. Add layer of mix to the bottom of an individual ramekin
3. Dip rice cake in coffee + break up to fit in bowl
4. Top with the remaining yogurt mix + sprinkle with cocoa powder
5. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes + enjoy!”
11c/1f/19p • 133 calories
Serving size = 1 cake
133 calories, 19g Protein, 11g Carbohydrates, 1g Fat
*makes 1 serving*
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can find it in the future and subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss any future recipes!
Recipe created by Emily Interwicz.
Emily became a Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete after 3 years of being an Ambassador and living the Crush It Lifestyle. She owns E.L. Fit - an online fitness and nutrition coaching business where she helps others on the path to living their best and healthiest lives. She also competes in both the NPC and NANBF as a natural bikini athlete.